Home Page

Special Educational Needs

What to do if you are concerned your child has SEN

If you are concerned that your child is having difficulties with their learning in school please speak with your child's class teacher in the first instance and ask if they can be referred to the school's SENCOYou can also contact the SENCO directly and ask for an appointment.


ASC Base & EYFS - Mrs L Hall

KS1 & KS2 - Mrs L Kidner


Contact both via the School Office Tel: 01823 252126 or email

Assistance for Parents

Holway Park SEND Policy

Holway Park Information report for Parents

Somerset Local Offer

The Graduated Response Flowchart