We have been learning about what humans need to stay alive, grow and be healthy.
Activities to try at home
- Make a healthy fruit salad/lunch- Can you write a recipe and set of instructions for how you made it. What did it taste like? How did it make you feel after you ate it?
- Exercise challenge - Have a go at the exercise challenges. How did the exercises make you feel? what changes could you feel? Why is it important to exercise?
- Hand washing activity - Design your own hand wash bottle design, persuading people to wash their hands! Why must we keep our hands clean?
- Germs game - Cut out the cards and have a fun card game with the family - don't be left with all the germs at the end!
- Growth Investigation - Do you get faster as you get older? ...hmm...how can you investigate that question?
Below shows the learning objectives we have covered in this Science unit.